Web developer/designer, passionate about making the web the best it can be.
Strong interest in expanding skill set by completing challenging projects and exploring new technologies.
Interested in CMS, e-commerce, theme development, web and mobile UX, and trying new software.
Looking to work in a workplace with a team that cares greatly about their product and their clients.
- Adobe CC
September 2015 to present
Customize web portals for customers, re-styling pages and templates based on descriptive needs and mockups.
- Redesign company landing page (not yet live).
- Provide advice for other designers and developers on UX and usability changes throughout the web portals.
June 2013 to September 2015
Sold and provided customer service for computers, computer accessories, and other electronics. Sold cellular contracts for Bell Canada and subsidaries.
- Specialized in Android cell phone sales and support.
- Reorganized and optimized layout of products in the store.
- Provided patient and friendly customer service and followed up on longer-term support.
Treasury Board of Canada Secretariat
Student Graphic Designer
March 2015 to April 2015
Designed and created various web and print graphics to promote the GC2.0 Tools.
- Advanced text editors such as Sublime Text and GitHub's Atom Editor.
- Basic use of Git with the commandline, Github Desktop, and SourceTree.
- Trello, Toggl, and Zoho to organize and prioritize tasks while keeping track of time frames.
- A variety of wireframe, mockup and prototyping tools.
- Adobe Illustrator for mockups, vector graphics, and illustrations.
- Well-versed in most of the Adobe CC Suite, including Photoshop and InDesign.
- Experienced with JetBrains IDEs WebStorm and PHPStorm.
- Redesigning websites, often inspired by a lack of responsive design, long load times,
poor performance, or accessible features.
- Designing vector graphics.
- Attending Meetup groups in areas of technology that interest me,
such as user experience, design, and programming languages.
- Attending conventions and festivals.
Diploma, Interactive Multimedia Development
2013 to 2015
Explores various forms of multimedia development,
such as websites, with an emphasis on responsive design,
single page applications, basic content animation,
content management systems, and more.
- Designed and developed Ballintotas Alpacas
commercial Shopify website. Worked with and helped coordinate five group members to
deploy within a timeline of three months.
- Designed website for Happy Frog Farms commercial Shopify website.
Completed design negotiations with the client and aided the developers in implementation.
Please email for more contact information and